Offshore / Oil & Gas
Industrial Measurements supplies a number of products and services to the Offshore and Oil & Gas Industries, across many applications.
For example, Subsea Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) must perform maintenance tasks, often at depths of several thousand metres. One common task they accomplish is the maintenance of pipeline valves and IML provides the Torque measurement equipment for their underwater tooling.
The tool housing is strain-gauged and calibrated to measure Torque reaction from the tool head. It is important to check the tooling before it submerges for many hours, so we also provide on-deck Torque measuring equipment to cover all bases. Our Torque verification units are based on and compliant to BS EN ISO 13628-8.
Products we supply into this industry includes;
- Clamp-on Rotary Torque Systems (e.g.MT)
- Non-contacting Rotary Torque Systems (e.g.TF)– ATEX and Standard versions
- Static Torque Systems (e.g.TSS,TSSF,TSFF,TSSM,TSSS)
- Deck Torque Calibrators (e.g.TDC)
- Bespoke Torque Systems and Transducers
For more information or for a quote, fill out our‘Request a Quote’form or alternatively call us on +44(0)1332 810 240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.